I went to two wakes today - that makes a total of four wakes that I've been to this academic year, and I must say I'm not happy about it. I feel for the people who were left behind by their loved ones. In a time like this, there is not enough time to grieve. So, I pray that it doesn't happen to me soon, I just wouldn't know what to do when one of my family dies. I mean, I was *lost* when my bestfriend died, what more if it was from my family?
Anyway, enough of that. It only makes me sad. I received one good news today - the person who was supposed to check the piano finally came! Yay! :D You see, our piano has some keys that don't make a sound, and the last two octaves are out of tune. So, I asked my Mami to "find someone to fix it, please, please, please?" And yey! He finally came and looked at the piano! It's still not fixed though, he's just going to give an estimate first how much it'll cost. I just hope it won't be too expensive, because I really want the piano to be fixed, because I really love playing the piano.
No comments:
Post a Comment