After 5 long years, this is my very first summer without summer classes and surprisingly, I'm finding it a bit... boring. I thought summer without summer classes would be fun and exciting... but no. I thought I could do all the things that I wanted to do since college life started... but no. You see, I can't do the things that I wanted to do (which are reading books and playing videogames and watching movies) since doing so would make me look like a sloth. So I'm making very little progress on my game (KH2), and also of my reading (Les Miserables). At least I get to watch movies when Kuya is here.
Daddy is home! Yay! He arrived last Thursday, and he gave me a brand new phone as graduation gift! It's the N70, which has 2 cameras and is capable of video calls. I just love it. It's the first time that I have a better phone than Kuya's haha.
Graduation is 6 days away! And I still don't have a dress! Haaaay... :D
No comments:
Post a Comment