Thursday, August 10, 2006

EEE-OUR

I went to the OUR this morning for my clearance. Actually, I did not want to go there without first calling and asking if I can get my clearance, but when I did call, the phone just kept on ringing. I tried calling 4 more times but still received no answer. Since no one was answering my call and I have nothing to do in IML anyway, I decided to go to the OUR.

I walked from EEE to the OUR, only to find out that they can't give me my clearance because I was supposedly underassessed. They said I have to pay for the 500-peso lab fee for EEE107, which, by the way, got effective only this sem. I said the department already cleared that on the very same semester I took the course (which they really did, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to enroll last sem), but they said I'd have to bring a receipt of some sort for them to release my clearance.

So, I walked back to EEE and talked to Ate Veron. I said the OUR was asking for a receipt for the nonexistent lab fee I was supposed to pay to get my clearance. She said what I already knew, the department cleared the underassessed students already, having sent a letter to the Registrar a year ago. She then gave me a certified copy of the letter, and again I walked to the OUR.

I gave the letter to the (old) lady at the counter. She looked at it (she just looked not read) and said that that was not the thing they were looking for. She again said that I have to bring a receipt. I said, "Wala po talagang lab fee yun, paano magkakaresibo? Nandyan po basahin niyo, walang lab fee yun." She read it, and made me wait 20 minutes for verification/checking of records/whatever and said, "Ok na, kunin mo bukas ng hapon." Yehey!!! Finally, I walked back to EEE.

Yan ang talagang nilakad ang clearance.

No comments: