Game reviewers gave Dirge of Cerberus bad ratings, and I couldn't agree more. I'm into the third chapter of the game, and the background scenery didn't seem to change much. It's always a dark and dreary place - nowhere can you find a tinge of the colorful world of FF7. And the controls just suck big time. Why didn't the game developers use the camera and controls of Kingdom Hearts? That would have been waaaay better. I understand it's an action shooting game, but the control system prevents it from hatching into a great game.
But of course, being a fan of the Final Fantasy series, the drawbacks of the game won't stop me from playing it, and I bet all the other fans out there are thinking the same thing - especially Vincent fans.
Oh, and one more thing. Vincent kinda looks like Michael Jackson in the game. Creepy.
But of course, being a fan of the Final Fantasy series, the drawbacks of the game won't stop me from playing it, and I bet all the other fans out there are thinking the same thing - especially Vincent fans.
Oh, and one more thing. Vincent kinda looks like Michael Jackson in the game. Creepy.
No comments:
Post a Comment