Getting off the jeep bound to UP yesterday, I found out that I forgot to lock my phone's keypad. As a result, I accidentally sent 30 blank messages to the 1st person on my contact list, Aguilar Yugs. T_T 30 pesos (or 27 if a globe to globe text message costs 90 cents) went poof! just like that.
If you're gonna ask about the automatic keypad lock, I turned the feature off since it requires me to input a password everytime I unlock my keypad - didn't like it when I tried it months ago. But now I'm seriously considering to turn it on again.
Yay! May kopya na ako ng fruitcake. That means another alto section to learn. :D Yung merong mga choral arrangements diyan ng kahit anong song, bigyan niyo naman ako ng kopya. Gusto ko pang madagdagan yung alto database sa utak ko eh.
The fruitcake arrangement for the awitan is just hmm... ok... but papa cologne's is just... weird. Haha goodluck na lang sa pag-aaral nun.
If you're gonna ask about the automatic keypad lock, I turned the feature off since it requires me to input a password everytime I unlock my keypad - didn't like it when I tried it months ago. But now I'm seriously considering to turn it on again.
~~~
Yay! May kopya na ako ng fruitcake. That means another alto section to learn. :D Yung merong mga choral arrangements diyan ng kahit anong song, bigyan niyo naman ako ng kopya. Gusto ko pang madagdagan yung alto database sa utak ko eh.
The fruitcake arrangement for the awitan is just hmm... ok... but papa cologne's is just... weird. Haha goodluck na lang sa pag-aaral nun.
No comments:
Post a Comment