Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I Should be Busy

I have an ES201 problem set due on Saturday which I should be doing right now to prepare me for the 1st exam which is also going to be on Saturday but I am just not in the mood to study or maybe I'm just too tired right now because I cleaned the car this morning which was really, really dirty and I can't believe I took the car to school yesterday looking like that but I really had no choice since the submission for the closed-notes take home exam for EE298 was at 9:00am and I woke up at 8:30am because my brother didn't wake me up at 6am like I told him to that's why I had to rush to school but I was still 7 minutes late due to a build-up of traffic along Marcos Highway and to think I didn't even take a shower or eat breakfast which, by the way, worked out ok since I had a slice of pizza to fill my empty stomach because Mr. Leopando, the birthday boy was kind enough to allow me to have one when I stayed at CNL to visit/disturb Argel and Jeric and Rex and the CNL people who were busy doing their CoE113 MP1 which was due yesterday at 5pm and I think it was also around that time yesterday afternoon that I was trying to study the boundary value problems because I have an ES201 problem set due on Saturday...

No comments: