I am talking about Sir Dean Michael Ancajas here. Just look at the email he sent to the IML MS groups.
hello everybody,
Elma and I will have a study meeting tomorrow, Wednesday July 3, 230 pm at IML. We will be discussing the paper entitled:
Reslice: Selective Re-Execution of Long-Retired Misspeculated Instructions using Forward Slicing.
It is available in IEEEXplore and ACM Digital Library(you need to register a FREE web-account in ACM). I will upload a copy in the Files section in case you are not in UP.
I encourage everybody in the MS digital group to join, especially the new ones.Don't worry, we haven't read the paper too so that gives all of us 24 hrs to do it. The more people involved in the discussion the more knowledge we will be able to acquire. It would also give us a chance to bond together in order to foster a good working atmosphere in the lab...
I hope many people can come. Don't worry it's not a formal discussion,sort of over-the-coffee thingee you do at Starbucks but instead of rumors we discuss papers, isn't that cool? I thought so.
No comments:
Post a Comment