Thursday, August 23, 2007

PPP

You know our paper got accepted to TENCON2007, right? (If you didn't know, now you do.) I thought that after the paper was accepted, I would just have to wait for the conference... sit back while Rose, Wilson and I list the places we'd visit when we go to Taiwan. But no... I have to go through the 3 P's first:

Paper
Paper accepted. Yahoooo! Yay! Yehey! But wait! Paper must be revised for final paper submission. So what comes after is a series of editing... Revise paper, email advisers, read adviser comments, revise paper, email advisers, read adviser comments, revise paper... etc etc etc. Whew. Final paper submitted just before the deadline. Yay! Paper is done!

Poster
The paper I submitted was accepted for oral presentation. Rose's and Dean's papers were accepted for poster presentation. So naturally, I thought I wouldn't have to create a poster. I thought wrong. Ma'am said I should create one too, to be posted at IML. So I did. And then the usual email advisers, read adviser comments, edit poster, email advisers... etc etc etc. Just finished the poster. Yay! Poster is done!

Presentation
The next thing to be prepared is the presentation. This I haven't started yet, but I know this will require even more time and energy since I will have mock presentations... ooooh the horror. Haha I hope my thesis mates will help a little. :D

Ay may 4th P pa pala. Pamasahe! Donations, anyone? :D

No comments: