My cousin has chicken pox. We've isolated her to the room downstairs which was supposed to be the "music room" but now serves the purpose of being a "guest room" with guests pertaining to relatives.
I've read chicken pox is highly contagious. My brother has now a fever... He's never had that child's disease before. Tsk tsk. Nahawa na yata siya.
My big brother and I had chicken pox when we were kids. With the help of google, I now know that those who had the disease before could very well have it again, but will now be called Shingles, the reactivation of the virus that causes chicken pox. Yikes. :s
I've read chicken pox is highly contagious. My brother has now a fever... He's never had that child's disease before. Tsk tsk. Nahawa na yata siya.
My big brother and I had chicken pox when we were kids. With the help of google, I now know that those who had the disease before could very well have it again, but will now be called Shingles, the reactivation of the virus that causes chicken pox. Yikes. :s
No comments:
Post a Comment