Warning: Contains Crisis Core spoilers.
Matagal ko na ito gusto isulat. One of the scenes that made me teary-eyed in FF7CC. Huhu... T_T
Zack: They're tiny, but you have lots, right?
Aerith: That's right, wanna hear?
Zack: How many you got?
Aerith: Hmm...twenty...three?
Zack: Write them down, so I don't forget.
Aerith: I have 23 tiny wishes. But you probably won't remember them all, so I put them all together into one: I'd like to spend more time with you.
Siguro walang effect sa inyo, pero nung mapanood ko yang scene na yan... Huuuuu... Ang cute nina Aerith and Zack...
Matagal ko na ito gusto isulat. One of the scenes that made me teary-eyed in FF7CC. Huhu... T_T
Zack: They're tiny, but you have lots, right?
Aerith: That's right, wanna hear?
Zack: How many you got?
Aerith: Hmm...twenty...three?
Zack: Write them down, so I don't forget.
Aerith: I have 23 tiny wishes. But you probably won't remember them all, so I put them all together into one: I'd like to spend more time with you.
Siguro walang effect sa inyo, pero nung mapanood ko yang scene na yan... Huuuuu... Ang cute nina Aerith and Zack...
No comments:
Post a Comment