It's been ages since I did a fanart. The Avatar series inspired me to do this. Great series by the way, watch it if you still haven't done so.
Aang and Katara. Scanned my pencil art, inked and colored in Photoshop CS4 (licensed of course, thanks to HP. :p).

Note: Background image not mine. I just google and pasted it there since I was again too lazy to make one my own.
Disclaimer: Aang and Katara are properties of Nickelodeon. This is a work of fanart and is not intended to break copyright infringement for Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Aang and Katara. Scanned my pencil art, inked and colored in Photoshop CS4 (licensed of course, thanks to HP. :p).

Note: Background image not mine. I just google and pasted it there since I was again too lazy to make one my own.
Disclaimer: Aang and Katara are properties of Nickelodeon. This is a work of fanart and is not intended to break copyright infringement for Avatar: The Last Airbender.
No comments:
Post a Comment