I read that question from a status message of a friend not long ago, and I must say I'd very much like to know the answer to that question too.
Where can I buy more time to write more of my thoughts, revamp my recently revamped (albeit a simple template design) blog, and read others' blogs as well?
Should I sacrifice my sleep time to put into digital paper the ideas for comic strips in my head, to learn digital painting in photoshop, or try out old style painting using paint and canvas?
Where can I squeeze in more time for piano practices, for hitting those drums, for strumming the guitar strings, or learning a new instrument - the violin?
When will I try my hand at photography, graphics design, digital 3D art, or video animation?
How can I make more time for learning the Japanese language - reading, writing, speaking, and listening hiragana and kanji?
These are just a few things I'd like to do for leisure. Work and chores are another matter, which requires a different blog post altogether, assuming I find the time to write it.
Where can I buy more time to write more of my thoughts, revamp my recently revamped (albeit a simple template design) blog, and read others' blogs as well?
Should I sacrifice my sleep time to put into digital paper the ideas for comic strips in my head, to learn digital painting in photoshop, or try out old style painting using paint and canvas?
Where can I squeeze in more time for piano practices, for hitting those drums, for strumming the guitar strings, or learning a new instrument - the violin?
When will I try my hand at photography, graphics design, digital 3D art, or video animation?
How can I make more time for learning the Japanese language - reading, writing, speaking, and listening hiragana and kanji?
These are just a few things I'd like to do for leisure. Work and chores are another matter, which requires a different blog post altogether, assuming I find the time to write it.
No comments:
Post a Comment