Saturday, January 14, 2006

A Concert, Narnia, and McDonald's

Last night, my friends Gabo, Danes, May, Nino, Arpee, Fil, Allan O and I went to watch Liz's choir concert. The show started at around 5pm, but, since some of us had classes until 530pm, we arrived late at the NEU Hall and were able to catch only the last third part of the show. It was a good thing the choir did an encore - Fil came the latest, around 630pm, and she wouldn't have seen anything if not for it. After the show, we stayed for a while and waited for Liz to finish smiling for the camera. We finally left after talking to Liz - the choir had a dinner thing so she wasn't able to come with us.

We ate dinner at the LKB (lutong kapit-bahay, just across LB - lutong bahay). That's where we ate dinner a couple of nights ago. Halfway through dinner came Winston. He's the reason why I got to watch Narnia on the big screen last night. :D Anyway, after dinner, May and Arpee went home, Alex arrived, and he, too went to SM North to watch Narnia with us.

At the mall, we saw some of our EEE friends. We also saw Dyan and Emil. Perhaps they had (or they were going to have) a date - it was Dyan's birthday yesterday. I think they were going to eat dinner. Anyway, we went to the cinema and saw Neil and Daph coming out of the theater, they should have gone with us. Sayang.

I loved the movie. Though it was not very faithful to the book, I liked the things that were added to the story for suspense and action. I just loved Edmund, and Lucy too (I don't know! haha).

After the movie, Nino went home, and the rest of us went to stay at McDonald's. Why? Kamia opens its doors at 6am, so Fil had nowhere to stay, so we decided to relive the experience we had 3 years ago at the Goto King (we also stayed there until 6am after the GCAH). I just love hanging out with friends and talking with them, so even if I was really, really sleepy, I made sure I wouldn't fall asleep. The conversation went from love lifes, to concert tours, to Narnia, to music, and to many things. haha

We ate and left at around 5am. We walked to Quezon Hall and lay down for a while to look at the past - to star gaze. It was a bit cloudy, but we could see some stars. Thirty minutes later, Gabo left. And after a few more minutes of waiting, we left Quezon Hall. Alex and Winston went home - Fil, Danes and I walked to Kamia. We arrived with Kamia still closed, so we sat at the stairs and talked some more and fell asleep. Yes, we fell asleep for a few minutes. :D And then Kamia opened and Danes and I left for EEE to get my stuff and finally went home.

I was awake for more than 24 hours... tiring. But it was worth it. I know I'm going to miss these things when I graduate (sana grumadweyt!). I love my friends, and I'm going to miss them. :)

No comments: