A friend asked me if I wanted to watch Jason Mraz's concert. You see her girlfriend had free tickets for last night's show and they asked somebody else to go with them but that somebody told them to ask me first and I said yes. D'you get that? I really, really love Mraz's music so I was very, very thankful for that certain somebody for you know... letting me have the ticket. But something happened... I don't know what it is... but suddenly... I don't have the ticket for the concert. And I suddenly have a free ticket for a movie premiere at the Podium. What?!
Danes had a couple of premiere tickets for Half Light (starring Demi Moore) and he asked me to go with him. Yay! :D We saw janus and kuya louie on the way to megamall. We ate and came late at the cinema. The movie already started when we went in. The movie was dragging at first, but there were these twists in the story that made the movie interesting.
Can't say anything more. I have to go watch Timeline. :D
Danes had a couple of premiere tickets for Half Light (starring Demi Moore) and he asked me to go with him. Yay! :D We saw janus and kuya louie on the way to megamall. We ate and came late at the cinema. The movie already started when we went in. The movie was dragging at first, but there were these twists in the story that made the movie interesting.
Can't say anything more. I have to go watch Timeline. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment