I just got home from my first consecutive overnights at IML, and wow... I feel so blessed to have friends like the people I have been with for the past two days. It feels so good hanging out with them... talking about a lot of things - from subject-verb agreement, to movies and music, to issues on love, and even politics.
But no matter how much I love talking with them, my heart kinda feels heavy when the discussion turns to the circus that happened a year ago. I just don't know why some people can't keep things simple - to work thinking about the organization - and not of personal interests or envy or jealousy or greed or hatred or whatever negative things they have of certain people.
*sigh* What I really feel, I can't express in words. But one thing I can say is, I am thankful that I have friends like my friends... not circus friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment