I see a long post coming up due to a series of unfortunate and fortunate events...
I am finally home again after two days of living in the eee building, and I must say that yesterday, February 10, 2006, has got to be the weirdest day I've ever had. It started with staying up 'til 5am of playing cards and table tennis, and of having so-called bonding sessions with '01 pips plus Ma'am Dae. We had a very meaningful conversation, and people were letting out what they really feel about certain things. Anyway... with less than 3 hours of sleep, it was the first overnight that the first thing I didn't do upon waking up the next morning is take a bath. Instead, I ate breakfast and went directly to my class, and then took a bath.
Yesterday also marks the first time that I had a zero for an MP. Yep I scored nothing. None. Nada. Nil. Zilch. I was not surprised though... I was expecting that grade. But what I hate the most about the whole thing is that I did not try hard enough to do the MP. Yeah, I exerted a LOT of effort in that MP, but that still is not enough because I know I could have done more. *sigh*
Next, we, the circuit choir, sang the National Anthem for the EEE Alumni Homecoming. Actually we ate first. The food was delicious, but I didn't enjoy it and ate only a little since my stomach suddenly decided not to cooperate with my being a glutton. *sigh* And then, when we finally sang, it was very unfortunate that that was the time that I did not get the first note of what I was supposed to be singing. So... I ended up being out of tune for the first half of the anthem, and I was praying that Rose would release her dragon voice since I lowered the volume of my singing so as not to ruin the performance. But, after the anthem, I learned that Rose was also out of tune, and did not use her dragon voice, meaning, there was only one alto who was singing, and that was May, but she also told us that she 'got lost' somewhere and was only mouthing lyrics after that. *sigh* I was better during practice. *sigh*
I am finally home again after two days of living in the eee building, and I must say that yesterday, February 10, 2006, has got to be the weirdest day I've ever had. It started with staying up 'til 5am of playing cards and table tennis, and of having so-called bonding sessions with '01 pips plus Ma'am Dae. We had a very meaningful conversation, and people were letting out what they really feel about certain things. Anyway... with less than 3 hours of sleep, it was the first overnight that the first thing I didn't do upon waking up the next morning is take a bath. Instead, I ate breakfast and went directly to my class, and then took a bath.
Yesterday also marks the first time that I had a zero for an MP. Yep I scored nothing. None. Nada. Nil. Zilch. I was not surprised though... I was expecting that grade. But what I hate the most about the whole thing is that I did not try hard enough to do the MP. Yeah, I exerted a LOT of effort in that MP, but that still is not enough because I know I could have done more. *sigh*
Next, we, the circuit choir, sang the National Anthem for the EEE Alumni Homecoming. Actually we ate first. The food was delicious, but I didn't enjoy it and ate only a little since my stomach suddenly decided not to cooperate with my being a glutton. *sigh* And then, when we finally sang, it was very unfortunate that that was the time that I did not get the first note of what I was supposed to be singing. So... I ended up being out of tune for the first half of the anthem, and I was praying that Rose would release her dragon voice since I lowered the volume of my singing so as not to ruin the performance. But, after the anthem, I learned that Rose was also out of tune, and did not use her dragon voice, meaning, there was only one alto who was singing, and that was May, but she also told us that she 'got lost' somewhere and was only mouthing lyrics after that. *sigh* I was better during practice. *sigh*
After the anthem, we went down to the other event, EEE Night. We were supposed to be watching the performances of the orgs, but we ended up hanging out at the tambayan, putting anyone we wanted to be at the hotseat. My turn came, and gosh... I am the type person who can't express her thoughts clearly vocally, so I don't know if the people got my message right - if they understood what I was trying to tell them. But you know what, those questions got me really thinking... about stuff... and until now I'm still thinking about those questions and the real answers from me. *sigh*
Anyway... that's it. The weirdest day ever. Hmm... I probably have left out some funny/important details since I am really, really sleepy. I may have to edit this sometime...
*sigh* Life can be confusing at times...
No comments:
Post a Comment