After my ES1 final exam last Sunday, I planned to buy a blouse for the final presentation for thesis just this morning. We circled the mall for almost 3 hours. We? Yes, we. Because Danes was with me. Ha! Was he tired. :D It was a good thing Liz came, for who knows how many more hours of walking we might have done if she never came. Approximately after an hour of meeting up with Liz, we bought the blouse and some snacks, and finally went home... to watch Brokeback Mountain. :D It's a good movie. A sad one, but good. I plan to watch it again maybe this weekend, without any interruptions. :D
Anyway, Liz and Danes ended up staying overnight. It was Danes' fault - he really took the time to fill his 1-page candidacy form. We didn't sleep, instead, we went to EEE early (Liz went home), and we slept in our respective labs.
The thesis final presentation is over! Yay! :D I'm so happy. And with only a few questions form the panel! :D And with only minor revisions for the documentation! :D After the presentations, we went to Glorietta to celebrate and watched V for Vendetta. Actually, I didn't want to watch that movie because I felt that it would have a very heavy topic. But while watching it... the movie was just so good that i liked it... no... i *loved* it. It's one of my favorite movies now, with the setting, the editing, the music, and especially the dialogue... everything! Everything is beautiful, natalie portman was beautiful. I'll have to watch it again. :D
After the movie, we went to eat at Dads. I had the Saisaki, a buffet of Japanese food. Yum yum. I tried everything that I felt like trying and oh boy... the food was delicious. I especially liked the tempura, and also the maki. Yum yum. Mmmm... Yum yum. Delicious... but expensive... but delicious. :D
So there, thesis is over, there's still the documentation though. But still... one big requirement for graduation is almost done. Now I'll just have to make a way to pass CE22 and CoE197a. Go, go, go! Must graduate on time! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment