I just came back from dinner with the Engg Choir at Trellis, a place kinda like Mang Jimmys minus the 2+1 promo. You see, we sang for the intermission and the UP Naming Mahal at the ITTC Recognition Rites and the person in charge gave us money for dinner after the performance. Nice, eh? I was so full (I think because of the iced teas) I couldn't move for some time. :D The food was delicious, and dinner was enjoyable; there was constant laughter, and a little bit of singing too.
Haaay... I'll miss singing. Wait, I already said that in the previous entry, didn't I? I want to sing! I want to learn new songs! Haaay... When I think of Awitan days... I always say to myself, "Dapat nag-Awitan ka nung 2004." Well... If I could turn back time, that's one thing I'll change in my life - I'll join Awitan 04.
So there, we left Trellis around quarter past 10, so jeepneys that enter the campus are a bit rare already. It's a good thing Gabo took me to the tricycle station at Tandang Sora. That way, I was able to go to Katipunan a lot quicker. He is such a nice friend. :)
Haaay... I'll miss singing. Wait, I already said that in the previous entry, didn't I? I want to sing! I want to learn new songs! Haaay... When I think of Awitan days... I always say to myself, "Dapat nag-Awitan ka nung 2004." Well... If I could turn back time, that's one thing I'll change in my life - I'll join Awitan 04.
So there, we left Trellis around quarter past 10, so jeepneys that enter the campus are a bit rare already. It's a good thing Gabo took me to the tricycle station at Tandang Sora. That way, I was able to go to Katipunan a lot quicker. He is such a nice friend. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment