Friday, June 09, 2006

Freshman Once Again

That's right! I'm an MS freshie! Well technically I'm still not a UP student since I still haven't paid the #$%@ 12k tuition fee which, by the way I will be able to pay next week through the generosity of my big brother - but I don't know if I can really call it generosity since he told me to pay it with the salary I would be getting with my GA and RA work. Hehe But still... thank you onissan!

I talked to Ma'am Tata and she told me that my work would probably start as the semester starts and that I should just relax until then. That's good to hear. It means I still have a few days of anime viewing and kh:com playing before I immerse myself in the EEE world again. But it's ok, I won't be staying in DEEE too long anyway. After all, I did tell Ma'am Tata I won't be able to finish my MS since I'll be leaving... :D

5 comments:

ScIoN said...

What is KH?

Elman said...

kingdom hearts. :D ps2 game na sama-sama FF and disney characters. yung kh:com, sa gameboy advance naman. nagdownload ako ng emulator para malaro ko. :D

ScIoN said...

Magkaklase na tayo sa EE298... paturo!

Elman said...

hehe... sub na ba iyon sa coe113 mo?

ScIoN said...

Not really. Sub or no sub, definitely kukuha ako ng isang MS subject to fill some space in my schedule.

I guess I have to accept the 1 year - 8 units scenario. :(