Last Saturday, Niño and I met Marlon Ilagan of Pharmanex. I can't arrange my thoughts right now (heck I'm too lazy to even try to do it) so just visit Niño's blog for the kwento. :D
The bottom line is, we need 12.3k php. Actually I need only 6k... but where am I going to find 6k? T_T
Edit: Here are the direct links to Niño's posts about the Pharmanex experience. :D
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
* For those who do not know, Munny is the currency used in Kingdom Hearts. :D
The bottom line is, we need 12.3k php. Actually I need only 6k... but where am I going to find 6k? T_T
Edit: Here are the direct links to Niño's posts about the Pharmanex experience. :D
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
* For those who do not know, Munny is the currency used in Kingdom Hearts. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment