These past few days, I have been busy with homeworks (one from each class) due today. I sort of finished one yesterday, the one for EE225 (sort of meaning I left the proving part blank. Kinda like having an answer with no solution). The CS252 homework is 3/4 done, having started on it a week ago. So last night, thinking that my work is almost done, I let myself relax and played some KH:CoM.
It was only this morning when I checked my CS252 class site that I discovered that we have a reading assignment - also due today. Why did I not see that the last time I checked the site for homeworks?
It was only this morning when I checked my CS252 class site that I discovered that we have a reading assignment - also due today. Why did I not see that the last time I checked the site for homeworks?
~~~
Fil has a new laptop. When am I gonna get one of those? Certainly not now... there are two things I don't have - the need for it, and the money to spend for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment