Friday, July 28, 2006

Pictures

One of the things I really like about my N70 is its camera. With it, I can document things that I find interesting or silly or cute or whatever. These are some of the pictures I took with my phone's camera.

Meet Tado from DSP. I just met him yesterday. But I really couldn't say it was a meeting since he just sat there with a blank face... literally. He is exhausted from nonstop playing of DOTA.














Scrabble! I picked the letters to create the pattern and got a headache for doing this for over an hour. It became extremely difficult when I came to the last 10 or so tiles.















The new piano. It doesn't only look good, it sounds good too.















And this is how it looked like before the repairs.















An ad from a supermarket. Notice how the word protein was spelled.










No comments: