I have finally found a driver for our old Mustek 600III EP+ scanner for WinXP! Yahoo! Now I can scan my drawings again, and ink them, and color them in Photoshop - and that's exactly what I did this weekend. I inked and colored my Naruto version of my KH wallpaper. :p
This is a part of my KH wallpaper:
Spot the differences! ;) This is my Naruto version:
I know the coloring is a little weird. I have yet to learn a technique in coloring properly. And there's that issue of having different colors for the monitor, for the web, and for printing. So even if the color seems ok in Photoshop, once you save it or print it, the colors will be different.Sakura and Kakashi fit Kairi's and Riku's positions perfectly, don't you think? And I know Sasuke wouldn't do that... That's why I made his expression look like that, so he's still in character. I got the Konoha background from the web - again I was too lazy to make my own. Kuya said Sasuke looks gay, Peyt said Kakashi looks like a girl, I said, "Ok then, next time - you draw." Hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment