Have you tried reading the Dilbert blog? It's a blog by Dilbert's cartoonist, Scott Adams. The blog is updated daily and his blog posts are hilarious. And whoa... just look how many people post their comments. I wonder if Scott reads every comment posted by his fans. Probably not. Reading 150+ comments would surely be a big waste of time. So what are the comments there for? I have a theory... I think he uses the number of comments as data in a How funny am I? graph. He takes a look at the graph and says, "Hmm... a 10% increase in comments..." and then proceeds to write a post even funnier than the previous one. Or maybe, he gets in touch with all the posters and recruits them for the personal army he plans to build...
~~~
I'm at IML and it's my first time to see my blog in IE. At home, I'm a firefox user, I'm viewing virtually everything using firefox, so I didn't know that IE screws up my blog layout. I may have to put a "Best viewed using Firefox" message somewhere in my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment