Cake ni Liz. I took this pic.
This one is taken by Danes.
Mas maganda yung kuha ko no? Hehehe...
This is how my room looked like a couple of days ago.
And this is my room now. I just cleaned it yesterday. Wala na yung kalat under my bed. :D
Ito nga pala para kay Winston. I'll upload other IML pics next time. ;) Gusto niya raw yung pic na ito kasi mukha siyang seryoso at mukhang busy sa thesis.
Finished Vittorio already. I can't start reading the next one though, binabasa kasi ni kuya.
Wala pa rin ang sweldo ko. T_T
I discovered IE doesn't display my banner. For IE users, switch to Firefox! Hehehe ;)
This one is taken by Danes.
Mas maganda yung kuha ko no? Hehehe...This is how my room looked like a couple of days ago.
And this is my room now. I just cleaned it yesterday. Wala na yung kalat under my bed. :D
Ito nga pala para kay Winston. I'll upload other IML pics next time. ;) Gusto niya raw yung pic na ito kasi mukha siyang seryoso at mukhang busy sa thesis.Finished Vittorio already. I can't start reading the next one though, binabasa kasi ni kuya.
~~~
Wala pa rin ang sweldo ko. T_T
~~~
I was thinking of converting my 3-column blog layout to a 2-column one but decided against it since it would mean that my sidebar would be reeeeeally long.
I discovered IE doesn't display my banner. For IE users, switch to Firefox! Hehehe ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment