Friday, December 08, 2006

^___^

The FPGA training is finally over! Yay! What can I say... the training was tiring (for me). Well... actually it was my fault since I didn't prepare for the lectures earlier (which I oh-so regretted) so I had to stay until the wee hours of the morning just to prepare for the next day's lectures. Tuesday night, I was really worried for the Wednesday lecture because I had a sore throat from speaking out loud during the first two days (and also because of staying up so late which I am again doing now), but Dean saved me by giving the lecture himself. :D Read this for a little more info about the Wednesday lecture.

Oh... I think I forgot to say what the training is about. It's an FPGA-based Design Using VHDL Training. I was the lecturer, and Dean and Winston were lab assistants. :D We had free lunch for four days (and all the coffee one can drink)! Hahaha And yesterday - our last day - I discovered that Dean is a little vain... wait let me re-phrase that... I discovered that Dean is vain. Grabe kung makarequest na kuhanan siya ng pictures. Hahaha Which means... I have another set of pictures in this entry.

Todo na ang naging bonding sessions namin. Hahaha Ayan, the great trio! Nung Tuesday yata ito.

Ito kahapon (Thursday).

Outside the lab sa ASTI. ASTIg kami!

Dean's second childhood. He's making shadow figures.

Serious Winston. Busy (kunwari). Hahaha



~~~

2nd ang Circuit sa Smoker's Night! Galing! Nung pinapanood ko yung circuit, naisip ko pwede manalo. At nanalo nga! Great engg week start. :D

No comments: