I'm having no progress with my number 1 to-do this Christmas break (see list here). (Well I thought I was having progress but apparently I'm missing some files because of some problem that I've been trying to figure out how to solve for 3 days now...) Actually I'm not having much progress at all with anything, except for number 6, which was supposed to be the least in my priority list. Great.
Oh, and I'm having dsl problems which makes opening webpages take forever. Really great.
Christmas is two days away. My wishlist:
1. Laptop
2. Origami paper. Lots of 'em.
3. Blackwood Farm by Anne Rice
That's it. Short list huh? :D
Oh, and I'm having dsl problems which makes opening webpages take forever. Really great.
Christmas is two days away. My wishlist:
1. Laptop
2. Origami paper. Lots of 'em.
3. Blackwood Farm by Anne Rice
That's it. Short list huh? :D
No comments:
Post a Comment