Wednesday, December 20, 2006

:D

I was trying to download the newest version of TinyOS CVS when an IM window popped up bearing a yahoo id I didn't recognize. These were the messages that were first sent:
cuttino_3: hello!
cuttino_3: u are...?
cuttino_3: sorry ah hindi ko nailagay name mo sa list ko eh... :)
The yahoo id was not in my list of friends so I immediately replied with:
eLMa: er...
eLMa: i don't know you either
eLMa: haha
Hohoho... I didn't even bother to check if it was someone I knew before replying. Stupid me.
cuttino_3: nyaks!....huhuhu...
eLMa: ahh
eLMa: haha
cuttino_3: hehehe....ECE sa UP ka?
eLMa: coe po
eLMa: :D
And when I finally looked at the yahoo profile...
eLMa: ahaha
eLMa: you're kurt!
eLMa: :D
cuttino_3: oic!... :)
eLMa: haha sorry
eLMa: :D
cuttino_3: yah im kurt! hahaha.. :))
cuttino_3: kaw??
eLMa: elma
eLMa: :D
cuttino_3: ahhhh!
cuttino_3: tama we met sa SQUEEZE before! hahaha..:))
It was Kurt, the friendly guy from DLSU! Yeah, I remember meeting him sa squEEEze 2004. Haha Nakakahiya. At friend ko pa siya sa friendster. Hahaha Ayun. We chatted for a while. Natawa lang talaga ako dahil dun sa 'i don't know you either' kasi kilala ko pala siya. Hahaha

~~~

My brother has been playing Eheads' Fruitcake over and over for the whole day. Parang awitan ulit... Siguro nami-miss niya yung mga tao.

~~~

I can't download the TinyOS CVS or whatever it's called.

cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.sf.et(66.35.250.207):2401 failed: No route to host

Frustrating. But I still remember my chat with Kurt and that makes me laugh so... di naman ako masyado inis ngayong gabi. :D Kung bukas ganyan pa rin ang mangyayari... well sana wag naman.

No comments: