I started inking this before Christmas break but I've sort of forgotten it amidst the engg week busy-ness, and I never got around to it again because of the long hours of holding a dual shock 2 controller (that would be due to FF12). But actually, I also didn't have the time to do it over the break because my brothers were hogging the pc. Anyway... I'm getting back to it and hurray! The inking is finished. On to coloring. :D
Naruto and Sasuke in Rock Lee/Gai-sensei leotards. ;)
I'd probably be done with this by next week... or the week after, or maybe after March when classes are over. Hahaha
Edit: Thanks to Dean for pointing out the guy thing. Yo Dean, you're the man!
Naruto and Sasuke in Rock Lee/Gai-sensei leotards. ;)
I'd probably be done with this by next week... or the week after, or maybe after March when classes are over. HahahaEdit: Thanks to Dean for pointing out the guy thing. Yo Dean, you're the man!
No comments:
Post a Comment