Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What's New?

Happy new year! Yeah it's a day late... but still... Happy new year!

We have a new pet puppy courtesy of our friendly neighbor. My brothers wanted to name him Paimon (from the online game RFOnline), I wanted to name him Pig, Mami said we'll name him Paimon Pig, Dadi calls him Piggy.

All four tires of the car have been changed, yay! No more kalbong gulong for ESI. :D

Hmm... What else? I think that's it. I have nothing new - haven't done any shopping because of my cough and colds - yeah meron pa rin hanggang ngayon, although hindi na masyadong malala. There was a time that it got really bad that my voice was totally different and I had to call Phil Kargo for Al... The guy who answered the phone addressed me as "Sir"... Twice.

Bye 2006. Hello 2007. I hope you turn out to be a good year for my family, for my friends, for me, and for all the people!

No comments: