Friday, January 05, 2007

Back to School

My first class for the year will be tomorrow, but since I really missed EEE - circuit peeps, EEE friends, at pati na rin yung mismong EEE buidling - I went to school a day earlier. And I'm glad I did because I got to hangout with the people I missed :D

At IML: Winston, Yugs,
Dean, Euge, Gian, Eduds, Benedict, Arnold, and Riley. Shocking appearance by Al - he now sports a short haircut. He looks more like a girl now than he did when he had long hair if you ask me. Hehe pero ayos ang gupit. Kamukha na niya si Glen. :D

Sa ckt tambayan: Pau and Pauee, Rose, Kel, Noel, A-Lo, Bananie, Jade, and other people. Haha di ko na maalala yung iba. I discovered Princess Hours is the new Koreanovela craze. :D

At CNL with Winston, Euge, and Al: Argel, Jeric, Prem, Joenille, at sige Despi na rin (ayos sa creative shot!). The short stay at CNL was fun! Eh lagi naman masaya kasama yang mga yan. Hehe :D

Naku kung may nakalimutan sa mga list na yan, pasensiya na. Haha

No comments: