Wednesday, May 09, 2007

:">

Argel and I were supposed to eat dinner somewhere in UP. We were walking to the place where we were going to eat when I received a text message from my high school friend Bogs saying he was at Metro East with his girlfriend Jaki, and that they wanted to see me. So I went to meet with my friends... Argel was with me. :D Eh we were on a tight budget. So, what happened was, Bogs and Jaki treated us to dinner at Greenwich. Hahaha Eh ok lang kasi sagot ni Argel yung reception sa kasal nila. :D

Greenwich was already closing so we went to the nearby McDonald's Marcos Highway for dessert. As usual, wala na naman akong ginawa kundi tumawa. Hehe Tagal din ng kwentuhan dun... na most of the time ay tumatawa lang ako. :D Nung napansing late na, ayun... uwian na.

Tapos...

Choco-butter nut na. :)

No comments: