Watched Pirates 3 with Argel yesterday. There were a lot of scenes in the movie that I really found funny that I just had to laugh out loud (and Argel did too btw). And then...
Will you please shut up for a while? You're louder than 10 cellphones. So shut up.
That's what the girl beside me said 3/4 through the movie. And that is why I didn't get to enjoy the rest of it. T_T
I realize my fault, but she could have said it in a nicer way...
Will you please shut up for a while? You're louder than 10 cellphones. So shut up.
That's what the girl beside me said 3/4 through the movie. And that is why I didn't get to enjoy the rest of it. T_T
I realize my fault, but she could have said it in a nicer way...
No comments:
Post a Comment