Despite the fact that I spent most of the day trying to successfully synthesize our ARM7 implementation without any luck, I can say that this is one great day... for many reasons.
One, Argel gave me donuts this morning. My favorite kind! Bavarian! Yumyum. :)
Two, I saw Jeric... I haven't seen him or even talked to him in a couple of weeks. And he was in pink! Mukha siyang DI. Hehe
Three, the trip to the supermarket was hilariously funny (hilariously funny? That's redundant... and repetitive. Now that's redundant! And repetitive). Kasi naman, as Argel would say, we were both low on fuel. So we had to compute how much money we were going to spend on snacks for the movie and also for our dinner, and leave just enough for our fares. We were standing in the beverage section of the supermarket, deciding what drinks to buy while laughing at ourselves with the budgeting of the measly amount of moolah we had in our hands. In the end, we had to settle for two tetrapacks of Zest-O juice for each, and a bag of Tortilla chips. Hahaha
Four, watched Shrek 3. And I had Argel to hug and to hug me back. :) :) :)
Five, hindi na siya shy. Ako na lang. :"> :"> :">
I had a chat with dadi this evening and I let him view this pic. He said, "O, ayun yung kamukha ni Ana Capri a. Sa harap sa kaliwa."
Nakita kasi niya nun yung yearbook, tapos nakita yung page ni Liz, nasabi niya kamukha ni Liz si Ana Capri. Hehehe Natandaan pala niya si Liz. :D
One, Argel gave me donuts this morning. My favorite kind! Bavarian! Yumyum. :)
Two, I saw Jeric... I haven't seen him or even talked to him in a couple of weeks. And he was in pink! Mukha siyang DI. Hehe
Three, the trip to the supermarket was hilariously funny (hilariously funny? That's redundant... and repetitive. Now that's redundant! And repetitive). Kasi naman, as Argel would say, we were both low on fuel. So we had to compute how much money we were going to spend on snacks for the movie and also for our dinner, and leave just enough for our fares. We were standing in the beverage section of the supermarket, deciding what drinks to buy while laughing at ourselves with the budgeting of the measly amount of moolah we had in our hands. In the end, we had to settle for two tetrapacks of Zest-O juice for each, and a bag of Tortilla chips. Hahaha
Four, watched Shrek 3. And I had Argel to hug and to hug me back. :) :) :)
Five, hindi na siya shy. Ako na lang. :"> :"> :">
~~~
I had a chat with dadi this evening and I let him view this pic. He said, "O, ayun yung kamukha ni Ana Capri a. Sa harap sa kaliwa."
Nakita kasi niya nun yung yearbook, tapos nakita yung page ni Liz, nasabi niya kamukha ni Liz si Ana Capri. Hehehe Natandaan pala niya si Liz. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment