May contain spoilers?
Watched the fifth installment of the Harry Potter movie series twice already. I was with my brother the first time in a theater near our house (last Friday), the second time, I was with Jaki and Bogs, my high school friends, and we watched it on IMAX yesterday. Yeah! IMAX!
Although it was only around 20 minutes of film that was rendered in 3-D, the IMAX experience was great. It felt like I could reach out and touch the prophecies on the shelves... And the shards of broken glass looked like they were dropping all around me. Ang galing talaga. Coolness! :D
The IMAX HP5 ticket costs 400php. I was only able to watch it because Bogs said that I uhh... won in a bet I made with him... talk about being lucky! XD
Watched the fifth installment of the Harry Potter movie series twice already. I was with my brother the first time in a theater near our house (last Friday), the second time, I was with Jaki and Bogs, my high school friends, and we watched it on IMAX yesterday. Yeah! IMAX!
Although it was only around 20 minutes of film that was rendered in 3-D, the IMAX experience was great. It felt like I could reach out and touch the prophecies on the shelves... And the shards of broken glass looked like they were dropping all around me. Ang galing talaga. Coolness! :D
The IMAX HP5 ticket costs 400php. I was only able to watch it because Bogs said that I uhh... won in a bet I made with him... talk about being lucky! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment