Tuesday, November 20, 2007

One More Chance

I was finally able to watch the rest of the video clips Argel took when he was out of the country and my my... His favorite dialogue? (camera slowly pans around and rests on his face) "O eto pa rin ako. Poging-pogi! :D" And he said he didn't think he was good-looking. :P

~~~

Argel and I just watched the movie everyone has been talking about these days (well not everyone really, but you get the point eh?). And what can I say...? I say my expectations were too high and the movie kinda wasn't able to... you know... meet them. And I think I set the bar too high because of those people who've watched the film and I ask them how it was and they go, "Ang gandaaaaaa!" and so I thought it would be a really, really great movie and then when we watched it, it was like... ok. It was ok. But don't you listen to what I say... maybe I just couldn't relate with the movie.* :-s

*This is my opinion. For Argel's... Ask him. :)

No comments: