Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Belated Merry Christmas to everyone! Haha What a late greeting. :p I wasn't able to greet people on Christmas eve due to a power interruption which only affected two houses in our village (our house and our neighbor's across the street). :( My N80 phone had no battery then, and the alternate phone I was using had no contacts in it so I wasn't able to send a christmas message to my friends. Sorry!

And since we had no electricity, we had to eat Noche Buena by candlelight! The Meralco people were able to fix the faulty line 1.8 hours after we called their hotline. I think that was pretty fast, considering it was Christmas eve.

Then on the 26th, the day of May and Glenn's wedding. :) We left Manila in the morning, arrived in Tagaytay at lunch time. The church wedding was a beautiful ceremony. I'm so happy for May and Glenn. :)

After the reception, we went to the house where we stayed for the night. The house had billiard tables and a videoke machine. :) I wasn't able to sing to my heart's content though because of a cold. :-'( The stay at the house was still fun nontheless. Time spent with my college friends always is a blast. :D

Then we got back from Tagaytay last night. Fun trip. Tiring, but fun. :) At least I can say that I was able to drive to Tagaytay and back to Manila... that's a long trip ha! Hehe :D

Friends, upload your pics please. :p

No comments: