Sunday, April 09, 2006

First Time Ko?

Three days ago was probably my day of first times.

After all the times that a company has called me to take an exam, I finally replied with a yes (just because I have nothing to do at home). So it was my first time to take an exam, and it was my first time to go to Makati alone. It was my first time to go to RCBC Plaza, where I took the exam. :D Anyway, so I had the exam... which was ok by the way. But I doubt I'll be working for that company. I don't like programming actually, and that's what they do in that company. If ever I do programming, it must be in VHDL or Verilog at least.

So there. After the exam, it was my first time to see a friend who works in Makati. He brought me to a 7-11 store, and I bought, for the very first time, a hotdog sandwich from 7-11. From there, he let me ride an FX that took me to Landmark. It was my first time there too. Since my sandals where killing my feet, I bought slippers using a gift certificate my Mami gave me (my first time to use a gift certificate). :D I windowshopped for two hours more, and I finally went to Glorietta to wait for my friends.

So I waited there until they came. We ate at Sizzling Seafood, it was my first time to eat there. And it was my first time to eat with my already working friends. After eating, we went to Gateway via the MRT. We were supposed to go home, but Charles said to stop by Dunkin Donuts. So we went to Dunkin Donuts just outside Gateway. It was my first time there too. :D Bogs bought me a donut and an Ice Coffee yum yum. It was my first time to taste the Ice Coffee. :D Anyway, after some idle talk, we didn't realize an hour and a half has passed, so we went home. :D

Haha, I had a good day. Meeting with old friends... talking... swapping stories just like old times - though the conversation sometimes turn to more serious matters like taxes and salary. Haha I can't blame them, with them working and all... :D

I was supposed to post this two days ago, but I didn't have internet access until now. :D

No comments: