I had so much fun with my last FR (as a student). It's a good thing I made tambay at the start of the sem so I knew the then apps by name, and I enjoyed the things they did when they were blindfolded. The pub station was extraordinarily enjoyable, with the apps yelling their hearts out with the pub-the-best-forever-yeba-yeba-woohooo! cheer, courtesy of the dynamic duo A-Lo and RR. Of course the fin station was still the most controversial of all, and that was where I hurt my throat from yelling.
The place looked good, the rooms were freezing, and I loved the pool. Not for its irregular shape though. The water was warm and I enjoyed every moment of swimming, though I still have not learned how to swim.
Ooh, I almost forgot, the talent night before the FR was so dragging. There were just too many presentations, all equally long and anti-climactic.
The ride to Laguna was... not unpleasant but a little weird. I'm just not used to hear Norman and Gabo speak that way. Anyway, as I said, it was not an unpleasant journey. The ride back to Manila was much better, with Liz and Danes on board.
Anyway, I was so tired that when I got home, I changed into comfier clothes and slept... for 13 hours. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment