My big brother, being a Naruto addict, wanted a shirt with a Konoha symbol in front. So he bought a white shirt and textile paint and asked me to design the shirt. Thanks to ES1, I was able to draw the involute of a line needed for the Konoha symbol, or the Konohagakure as my brothers say. I first practiced doing the design on one of my old shirts. Take a look at this.
I did this using chopsticks as my brush. ;) Hehe My brother said I should use a thicker "brush" when I'm going to work on his shirt. Hehe :)
3 comments:
You're the BUM!
Hehe... actually. Wala na akong ginawa kundi mag-internet, manood ng anime, at maglaro ng video games. Hahahaha
sayang naman yung scholarship. if i know, walang binatbat yung arnean na yun sayo. naku, matutuwa si gordon sa comment kong to!
haha, animo... bahala ka nang magdagdag.
Post a Comment