I woke up Monday morning with little red spots all over me. They itched. The red spots are gone now, but there are butligs in my palm and fingers that still are very itchy. I don't know if this is an allergy or what... but I do not remember eating anything that I haven't eaten before that could cause the allergy. Except of course, for the e-aji! mami bought. ;)
I just hope these things disappear before the next 01 gimmick, or before I can see Liz anyway. I can already hear her saying, "Aaay... San galing yang mga yan?" while stroking the spots on my palm... Just like the way she did with the spots on Ige's arm. Hahaha
Speaking of Ige, I had a dream last night, and he was one of the people in my dream (actually, some 01s were there). In my dream, the 01s were inside a mall I think. Then I said I'd go to the restroom. The restroom was weird. It had cubicle doors but no cubicles. Get it? There were doors, but when you go through the door, there are no walls that separate the toilets into cubicles. Only one person can use the "cubicles" at a time (since there are no walls and you can see other people...) and because of this, there were lots of people, men and women alike, waiting in line to use the "cubicles." When it was my turn to use one, I saw that Ige was one of the people waiting in line. And because the doors were really low that a tall person can see inside the "cubicles," he was teasing me, saying he can see me. Weird. Anyway, when I left the room, I discovered that I'm in a Chowking outlet. We left Chowking and we walked and walked. Suddenly I remember that I left my umbrella inside the restroom (though I do not remember having one before), so I said I had to go back to Chowking. I went back, and I saw Joe B. holding my umbrella. The end!
Hehe... dream interpretations... anyone? :D
I just hope these things disappear before the next 01 gimmick, or before I can see Liz anyway. I can already hear her saying, "Aaay... San galing yang mga yan?" while stroking the spots on my palm... Just like the way she did with the spots on Ige's arm. Hahaha
Speaking of Ige, I had a dream last night, and he was one of the people in my dream (actually, some 01s were there). In my dream, the 01s were inside a mall I think. Then I said I'd go to the restroom. The restroom was weird. It had cubicle doors but no cubicles. Get it? There were doors, but when you go through the door, there are no walls that separate the toilets into cubicles. Only one person can use the "cubicles" at a time (since there are no walls and you can see other people...) and because of this, there were lots of people, men and women alike, waiting in line to use the "cubicles." When it was my turn to use one, I saw that Ige was one of the people waiting in line. And because the doors were really low that a tall person can see inside the "cubicles," he was teasing me, saying he can see me. Weird. Anyway, when I left the room, I discovered that I'm in a Chowking outlet. We left Chowking and we walked and walked. Suddenly I remember that I left my umbrella inside the restroom (though I do not remember having one before), so I said I had to go back to Chowking. I went back, and I saw Joe B. holding my umbrella. The end!
Hehe... dream interpretations... anyone? :D
No comments:
Post a Comment