Wednesday, November 15, 2006

2nd Sem

I'm officially enrolled for the sem. I have a Monday 6-9p class, an MTh 10-1130a (another Berkeley course - will only meet Mondays 10-12nn), and a Saturday 830-1130a (will meet 9-12nn).

I don't know what I'll do with Mondays. I want to bring the car so that I don't have to ride public vehicles at night, but... coding ang kotse namin tuwing Mondays, so I can't drive to school. I could go home after my 10-12 class, and then go to school again by car when the window for coding is open. Er... maybe not. Sayang ang pera. Or I could leave the house at 10am and bring the car, which will make me about 20 minutes late for my class. Hmm... Nah... I don't want to be late. Or I could ask kuya to make sundo me by car every Monday night sa EEE
(wow so conio). Papayag kaya yun? Kung hindi, well... magdyi-dyip na nga lang ako.

~~~

I never received an INC during my undergraduate life... I know, there's a first time for everything. My EE225 grade was INC - and I really don't know the reason why. Anyway, I got the completion form just this afternoon and I couldn't believe the completed grade that was written there. A 1.25. And I thought I did way better with my Berkeley class last sem (except for the finals though). Haaay... Sayang lang lalabas pa sa transcript yung INC.

~~~

Awitan practices here at home every friday, 5:30pm. I won't be able to sing though, I heard Awitan will be held on a Monday night.

Ok, gtg. I still have papers to read, lab exercises to make, lab manuals to finish... Busy.

No comments: