Saturday, November 11, 2006

Haha

One of my kabarkadas from high school is working as an accountant somewhere in Makati. Yesterday morning, he called me from work, and he was complaining about the silence in the office. Our conversation went something like this:
My friend: Nababagot na ako dito. Ang tahimik.
Me: Eh di makinig ka ng music sa pc.
My friend: Kung pwede lang eh no? Pero baka maistorbo ko naman yung iba. Kung pwede lang ako mag-earphones, gagawin ko na. Kaya lang baka hindi ko marinig yung tawag ng boss ko.
Me: Eh di gawin mo, pero isang tenga lang.
My friend: ...
Me: Ay! Hahahaha Oo nga pala. Sorry!
My friend: Iisipin ko na lang na ang tingin mo sa akin ay isang normal na tao, ha?
The funny thing is, he only has one ear. His left ear is deformed and he can't hear with it. I totally forgot about this. What was I thinking?! Hahaha

Something like this also happened years ago when I borrowed his cellphone. A common friend called him on his phone and I answered for him. After talking for a while, I absent-mindedly held his phone over his left ear saying, "O, ikaw na raw kakausapin." He said, "Ano ka ba? Wala akong maririnig diyan!"

Haha sana hindi na maulit.

No comments: