I've been staying out late (too late I think) for the past week.
Monday night
Walked from EEE to Vinzons with Argel at around 7pm. Then we stayed for a little chat at sunken garden. The little chat turned out to be a long one since 930pm na kami umalis dun. Hehe Arrived home around 10pm.
Tuesday night
Went to Booksale at Metro East to look for Anne Rice's Blackwood Farm. I found a copy but decided against buying it - the book wasn't in a very good condition. Then I went to Tropical Hut to buy Kuya some pasalubong.
Wednesday night
Dinner with Kuya Yugs, Lea, and Argel at Tokyo Tokyo sa Sta. Lucia East. And then we went bowling! Natuloy na rin sa wakas yung bowling gimik ni Kuya Yugs. :D It was my 2nd time to bowl... I think I'm improving. Hehe Pero nahulog ko na naman yung bowling ball. Buti hindi sa paa ko tumama. Around 11pm ako nakauwi nito.
Thursday night
I was just about to go home when I received a text message from Danyel about his thesis. Dumaan ako DSP, talked for a while and then sabi niya, "What the heck. Tara let's celebrate. Libre kita." So we went to Megamall, bought Krispy Kreme doughnuts, and watched Bridge to Terabithia. T_T Maganda yung movie pero kung ayaw niyo malungkot wag niyo panonoorin yun. After the movie, we stayed a while at Seattle's Best for coffee, and finally went home. 1150 ako nakauwi.
Friday night
At around 9pm had dinner with Argel sa... I forgot the name. Sa may Teacher's Village (tama ba?) Anyway, the dinner was late because MS students and professors from IML went to Intel to attend the IPTS. We left Cavite at 420pm. Kaya lang traffic pauwi, and then near Market Market, biglang di makahinga yung driver namin. So si Sir Marc yung nagmaneho ng van tapos dumiretso na kami sa nearest hospital, Rizal Medical Center. We left the hospital when the substitute driver who came from Mandaluyong arrived. Yun. 9pm na nga nakabalik sa EEE. Tapos dinner and ice cream plus kwentuhan. Tapos uwi na. Mga 11pm yata ako nakauwi.
Saturday night
The Gathering 4 after Squeeeze. Lalabas pa sana yung mga 01 (and beyond) people kaya lang umuwi na sina Jeff, Onin, and Danyel dahil hindi maka-decide kung saan pupunta. Naiwan kami nina Maam Roma, Kuya Yugs, Winston, and Argel sa parking lot. Tapos magkakape/kakain pa sana somewhere pero hindi pa rin maka-decide kung saan. So when it started to drizzle, we were forced to get in the car, and then hinatid ko na sila - si Winston sa Molave, si Kuya Yugs bumaba sa may Petron Philcoa, si Maam Roma sa bahay nila sa Kamias, and finally si Argel sa KNL. And then I timed myself from KNL to bahay. 13 minutes! Haha mabagal yata yun. Pero basa kasi yung daan, ayoko magmadali kahit bago yung gulong ng kotse. Around 11 din yata ako nakauwi.
Dami nangyari last week. Sayang, wala ako masyadong time to make kwento. Saka pwede sana itong Book of Daniel post. May high end elements eh... Krispy Kreme doughnuts and pictures ko (actually pictures naming IML people) na ginamit ng Intel. Hehe
And I finally have some origami paper thanks to Winston-kun! :D Binuksan ko kagabi, mukhang manghihinayang ako gamitin. Ang ganda kasi ng papel. Hehehe
Monday night
Walked from EEE to Vinzons with Argel at around 7pm. Then we stayed for a little chat at sunken garden. The little chat turned out to be a long one since 930pm na kami umalis dun. Hehe Arrived home around 10pm.
Tuesday night
Went to Booksale at Metro East to look for Anne Rice's Blackwood Farm. I found a copy but decided against buying it - the book wasn't in a very good condition. Then I went to Tropical Hut to buy Kuya some pasalubong.
Wednesday night
Dinner with Kuya Yugs, Lea, and Argel at Tokyo Tokyo sa Sta. Lucia East. And then we went bowling! Natuloy na rin sa wakas yung bowling gimik ni Kuya Yugs. :D It was my 2nd time to bowl... I think I'm improving. Hehe Pero nahulog ko na naman yung bowling ball. Buti hindi sa paa ko tumama. Around 11pm ako nakauwi nito.
Thursday night
I was just about to go home when I received a text message from Danyel about his thesis. Dumaan ako DSP, talked for a while and then sabi niya, "What the heck. Tara let's celebrate. Libre kita." So we went to Megamall, bought Krispy Kreme doughnuts, and watched Bridge to Terabithia. T_T Maganda yung movie pero kung ayaw niyo malungkot wag niyo panonoorin yun. After the movie, we stayed a while at Seattle's Best for coffee, and finally went home. 1150 ako nakauwi.
Friday night
At around 9pm had dinner with Argel sa... I forgot the name. Sa may Teacher's Village (tama ba?) Anyway, the dinner was late because MS students and professors from IML went to Intel to attend the IPTS. We left Cavite at 420pm. Kaya lang traffic pauwi, and then near Market Market, biglang di makahinga yung driver namin. So si Sir Marc yung nagmaneho ng van tapos dumiretso na kami sa nearest hospital, Rizal Medical Center. We left the hospital when the substitute driver who came from Mandaluyong arrived. Yun. 9pm na nga nakabalik sa EEE. Tapos dinner and ice cream plus kwentuhan. Tapos uwi na. Mga 11pm yata ako nakauwi.
Saturday night
The Gathering 4 after Squeeeze. Lalabas pa sana yung mga 01 (and beyond) people kaya lang umuwi na sina Jeff, Onin, and Danyel dahil hindi maka-decide kung saan pupunta. Naiwan kami nina Maam Roma, Kuya Yugs, Winston, and Argel sa parking lot. Tapos magkakape/kakain pa sana somewhere pero hindi pa rin maka-decide kung saan. So when it started to drizzle, we were forced to get in the car, and then hinatid ko na sila - si Winston sa Molave, si Kuya Yugs bumaba sa may Petron Philcoa, si Maam Roma sa bahay nila sa Kamias, and finally si Argel sa KNL. And then I timed myself from KNL to bahay. 13 minutes! Haha mabagal yata yun. Pero basa kasi yung daan, ayoko magmadali kahit bago yung gulong ng kotse. Around 11 din yata ako nakauwi.
Dami nangyari last week. Sayang, wala ako masyadong time to make kwento. Saka pwede sana itong Book of Daniel post. May high end elements eh... Krispy Kreme doughnuts and pictures ko (actually pictures naming IML people) na ginamit ng Intel. Hehe
And I finally have some origami paper thanks to Winston-kun! :D Binuksan ko kagabi, mukhang manghihinayang ako gamitin. Ang ganda kasi ng papel. Hehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment