Thursday, March 15, 2007

O Evil Me*

I saw Bananie with a load of big boxes at the EEE lobby. It looked like she needed help so I offered to carry some of the boxes. She gladly accepted my help.
Me: San 'to dadalhin? :D
Bananie: Sa CNL. :D
Me: Ang bigat ah. Anong laman?
Suddenly, the cover of the top-most box I was holding flew open, and sitting inside was the biggest frog I have ever seen.
Me: (scared to death) I-it's a frog...
Bananie: :D
Me: OMG Just one jump and it's gonna gobble me up. If I die because of this frog, I swear I'm going to haunt you...
Bananie: Ok lang. I don't believe in ghosts. :D
Me:
(still scared to death) I didn't believe in giant frogs either until I saw this thing!
Bananie: You mean Trevor? :D
Me: Trevor? This thing has a name?!
Bananie: (big laugh)
Syempre hindi talaga nangyari yan. Panaginip lang a few nights ago. Pero weird kasi. Haha Dream interpretations, anyone?

*Wala lang akong maisip na title. ;)

No comments: