Thursday, April 19, 2007

Just Typing Out Loud Post

INSTRUCTIONS: Just pretend you shared your own thoughts on the featured question. It's as easy as that. Feel free to think that you shared your wisdom and had elaborated on your answers. I will not edit this post as you share your real answers to show them off. And yeah, I didn't forget to include your links, para free plugging na rin! =p

"Why did the chicken cross the road?"

I tried googling the origin of the question above and search results say it's a very, very old child's riddle. That answer does not satisfy me at all, but what can I do? That's the best google can show me right now. Well anyway, time for you to answer the riddle!

1. Para magstart magcommute pauwi. And also to lower its blood pressure.
~ Scion

2. The chicken crossed the road to go to a high-end sauna bath on the other side despite it knowing the traumatic experience I had.
~ Danes

3.
To teach English. :)
~ Ma'am Fil


4. Kumusta naman?! To bum around and para magmagic!
~ Ige

5. To wait for the miracle.
~ Jeric

6. Syempre, para makakuha ng techniques at damoves, di ba? ;)
~ Yugs

7. Para mag-organize ng barkada outing! Nami-miss na kasi niya yung mga matagal niyang hindi nakita. Tapos aasarin lang siyang mukha siyang lalake.
~ Liz

8. FTW!
~ Gordon

9. Para makilala yung binata at dalaga. Matagal na niyang gustong makausap yung dalawa eh. Haha!
~ Argel

10. Being the FF addict the chicken is, it crossed the road to play FF games for all eternity.
~ Fed

11. Para gumawa ng "Answer the King" posts. :D
~ Rex

12. Para manggaya ng blogposts tulad ng "Answer the King" post. :))
~ Elma

No comments: