Sunday, April 15, 2007

01 Outing

Meeting time: 6pm yesterday at Tropical Hut near Sta. Lucia.
My time of arrival: 6:15pm. :p
The only one who promptly arrived at 6pm: Marien (JM was there too pala, though hindi sumama sa outing). :D
Other 01s in order of appearance (if I remember it right, ganyan yung order ng pagdating nila): Ghe, Kelly and Ron, Dyna, Kuya Yugs,
May and Onin, Winston, Norman and Beth, Fil, Liz, Ige, Danyel (sa resort na humabol).

At Tropical with Norman. :D Picture taken from May's multiply account. Click here!

After dinner at Tropical Hut (high-end!), we went to the resort inside the village first. There were too many people though so we decided to go to Loreland Farm Resort in Antipolo. We were split into three groups, two went with Ige and May (they have cars :P) and one went to travel by cab. I was put in the cab group (with Norman, Kuya Yugs, and Winston) since I already know where the place is and I can give manong drayber directions.

In the cab, I was either laughing at anyone's hirit, or telling manong drayber which way to go. Ang kulit ni manong eh, di yata naniniwala na alam ko yung papunta sa place... Sabi niya baka raw maligaw at ayaw niya mawala dun blah blah blah. Anyway, we arrived at Loreland without getting lost (unlike the other group... hehehe).

After getting parking spaces for May and Ige (galing ni Ige mag-parallel park sa masikip na space! haha kumusta naman ang tagaktak ng pawis?!), we went to the designated 'shades' for us somewhere in the corner of Loreland. Convenient spot. May shower room sa tabi namin, kahit na walang bulb yung sa Men's cr, na na-solusyonan naman ng mga butihing inhinyero.

And then we talked. Topics of discussion went from Bokbok and Poknat, to (as usual) Ige's magic tricks, to Liz's makulit na student and the terrifying date experience, to Ige's pagbabanda and trip to Singapore, to people's work, to ECE board exams, to 01 and beyond people, to high blood pressures, to winks... etc etc etc. We were munching Winston's pasalubong from Baguio while we talked: lengua, chocoflakes, and passion fruit. :D When Danyel finally arrived, we also had burgers.

Tapos swimming na! We changed into swimwear and looked for a not-so-over-populated-pool. The water was darn cold. I don't know how long we stayed in the water, but I left the pool with Liz and Danes when we couldn't bear the cold water anywmore. Oh, and I had a gulp of pool water. Ewwwwness. Topics of discussion in the pool: pigs, onin's chin (or the lack of it), floating, pda, abs, urine, number 2, height... etc etc etc. Marien and May didn't swim pala. :) They just stayed in the car and slept. :D

And then shower time na. And kwentuhan ulit dun sa shades. Yung iba, natulog. :) Around 6am, we left Loreland.
Fil, Beth, Dyna, Marien, and Onin were with May and went home. I was with Ron, Kelly, Ghe, and Norman in Ige's car; they stayed at the house for a while. Liz, Winston, Kuya Yugs, and Danyel took public utility vehicles to our house too.

Around 7:30am, we had Jollibee's beef tapa for breakfast. And also some watermelon. After eating, those who were sleepy took power naps, the others toyed with Ige's PSP-ing maganda or played the piano and the guitar. Winston finished the piano lessons for beginners book in 30 minutes. :D Among the his favorites (I think) are the pieces Mary had a Little Lamb, and Old McDonald, especially the part "
With a quack quack here And a quack quack there, Here a quack, there a quack, Everywhere a quack quack" Hahahaha.

At 10am, they left the house, and I slept.

End of 01 outing. I missed those guys. Sayang talaga walang may dala ng digicam. Sana meron ulit next time, at sana hindi overnight para naman hindi puyatan. :p

No comments: