Sunday, April 22, 2007

24 Hours

I woke up at 4am yesterday to get ready for the 2007 Engineering Recognition Rites (Enggchoir sang the national anthem, go the distance, and UP naming mahal). Hung out with Norman and Fil at PEL in the afternoon before we went to Kamayan for Norman's graduation dinner. Oh... and Dyan, Fil, and I bought him a couple of Bench underwear for his graduation. :D Though there were awkward moments at our table, people (two persons in particular) warmed up to each other (again) somehow and I can say that... Dinner was great. :D Ige, Liz, Dyan, Emil, Fil, Danes, May, Arpee, Jim, and NiƱa and younger Circuit mems were there.

Then the 01s (except for May who went home ahead of us) went to Tiendesit
as after dinner. Engr. Pugoy's treat ;). I had like... how many bottles of beer? I was so drunk I can't really remember...

I emptied a bottle! Nyahahaha

Hehehe joke lang. I didn't drink. I don't drink. Liz, Ige, and I just had mango shakes. :) Everybody else had beer. We stayed there until maybe 1 or 2 in the morning.

And then we went to Something Fishy for breakfast. Still Engr. Pugoy's treat ;). I wasn't hungry when we arrived so I just sat there and listened to people's stories. When I finally had some space again in my stomach for food, I ate breakfast. I suppose I was really sleepy after eating - I fell asleep at the table. They woke me up when it was time to go. I think this was around 3:45am.

Sleeping at Something Fishy. Pic taken by Norman.

I was supposed to be dropped off at Katipunan, but then someone asked me if I would be ok - I said yes. Then someone said something about nakatatakot naman and about me being matapang - I said, "Natakot naman ako...". Good thing Ige was kind enough to drive me all the way to Sta. Lucia. :) I have such good friends. :)

So I arrived home around 4am. I got ready for bed and went to sleep. One full day awake and I was in a dress. Even worse - I was in high heels. T_T My feet still hurt.

Hmm... after rereading the post, I realized I didn't actually mention anything we talked about (except for the nakatatakot thing). I guess the conversations were too personal or controversial for the bloggosphere to know (as Rex would say it hehe). :)

Norman, thanks for the stay at PEL and the dinner! And Emil, thanks for the breakfast and the mango shake! Ige, thanks for the drive home! :)

No comments: