Welcome-back-winston-01-get-together last night at Kroc Grille Shangri-La. People who were there: Winston, Liz, Lara, Kyle, Yugs, Dyan, Jeff, Norman, Arpee, Ige, Danes, Niño, Marien, and ArgElma. Winston is still Winston, though he has this new hairstyle. Haha Deh, medyo mahaba lang buhok niya than the normal hairstyles he sported in the past. :D And and and he gave me a Naruto comic book from Japan. :D I love it! (even though I can't understand what is written in the pages :p) I think I should resume my Nihongo self-study. Thanks again Winston! :D
Nakakatawa lang kagabi, after eating, we were supposed to go to Starbucks and you know... make tambay (yak so coño) and have coffee (for the sticker collectors). So we walked from Shangri-La to the Starbucks megastrip. And then pagdating dun, as in exactly the right moment na nakarating kami sa harap ng Starbucks, manong guard turned the sign to "Closed." Boo-ness. In Ige's terms, kumusta naman? Naglakad pa kami, malayo rin yun. Tsk.
And and and, another gift I received last night was Avenue Q tickets from Argel! Yay! :D We're gonna watch it on Dec 15 at RCBC Plaza. I'm sooooo excited! :D Thanks sooooo much dearie! :x
Ay. On another note. Last night, I came to understand that no matter how tough people may seem, they do get scared. As in. ;)
Nakakatawa lang kagabi, after eating, we were supposed to go to Starbucks and you know... make tambay (yak so coño) and have coffee (for the sticker collectors). So we walked from Shangri-La to the Starbucks megastrip. And then pagdating dun, as in exactly the right moment na nakarating kami sa harap ng Starbucks, manong guard turned the sign to "Closed." Boo-ness. In Ige's terms, kumusta naman? Naglakad pa kami, malayo rin yun. Tsk.And and and, another gift I received last night was Avenue Q tickets from Argel! Yay! :D We're gonna watch it on Dec 15 at RCBC Plaza. I'm sooooo excited! :D Thanks sooooo much dearie! :x
Ay. On another note. Last night, I came to understand that no matter how tough people may seem, they do get scared. As in. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment