Due to our Globelines broadband connection problems, I wasn't able to go online for 3 days. 3 days of not checking email, not visiting my multiply, facebook (yeah, I now have a facebook account so add me up!), no web surfing for whatever I could think of etc etc etc.
Good thing though that our net connection acted up just after my birthday, so I was able to see all those greetings for me in my email, multiply, facebook, ym, even friendster. My dad called me on my birthday to wish me a happy birthday, then said goodbye. Then he called again a few minutes later to remind me to thank the people who greeted me on my friendster account. Sheeesh. Anyway, thank you again for those who greeted me!
Other stuff:
WoT. I'm now reading Knife of Dreams, the 11th in the series. My brother's copy is a hardbound, his only hardbound one in the series. The book smells funny though. Smells like a very old book. Mabaho.
Facebook. The first time I logged in on this, I was like, O-k... where are things supposed to be? The layout was... disorienting. And the layout keeps changing. What's up with that? Whatever. I now have 5 SNS accounts (friendster, myspace, multiply, facebook, and eskwela!). The only one I'm just visiting regularly though is multiply. The others, I visit only when I have a notification in my email (or when my dad notifies me. :p).
Melamine. China milk scare. Enough said.
24. Jack Bauer reminds me of John McClane. I don't like Jack Bauer, but I'm watching 24 Season 1. :p
Westside Story. Argel and I have tickets for the Oct 12 show. Yeah! :D
Good thing though that our net connection acted up just after my birthday, so I was able to see all those greetings for me in my email, multiply, facebook, ym, even friendster. My dad called me on my birthday to wish me a happy birthday, then said goodbye. Then he called again a few minutes later to remind me to thank the people who greeted me on my friendster account. Sheeesh. Anyway, thank you again for those who greeted me!
Other stuff:
WoT. I'm now reading Knife of Dreams, the 11th in the series. My brother's copy is a hardbound, his only hardbound one in the series. The book smells funny though. Smells like a very old book. Mabaho.
Facebook. The first time I logged in on this, I was like, O-k... where are things supposed to be? The layout was... disorienting. And the layout keeps changing. What's up with that? Whatever. I now have 5 SNS accounts (friendster, myspace, multiply, facebook, and eskwela!). The only one I'm just visiting regularly though is multiply. The others, I visit only when I have a notification in my email (or when my dad notifies me. :p).
Melamine. China milk scare. Enough said.
24. Jack Bauer reminds me of John McClane. I don't like Jack Bauer, but I'm watching 24 Season 1. :p
Westside Story. Argel and I have tickets for the Oct 12 show. Yeah! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment